Over 10 Years of Experience
in Testing & Compliance
Here at AWTT, we are proud of our beginnings and our journey. As industry specialists in our field of testingand tagging and workplace electrical compliance, our systems, tools and processes are all designed tomake compliance as easy and stress free as possible.
AWTT started its compliance heritage as an authorised electrical contractor in Queensland. Working with clients around the country, we identified that while compliance was the common theme, each business had its own unique requirements for processes, procedures and reporting.
Very early on we saw that businesses wanted help to streamline their compliance process so it had minimal impact on their daily operations. They also wanted their reports to integrate with their own internal requirements. Businesses understood the importance of compliance, but they wanted it to be easier to manage.
To that end, we pride ourselves on our tailored approach to working with clients. Our team will work with you to prepare a testing and reporting system that reflects the needs and testing schedule that is relevant to you, and then we work to create the reporting that supports that. AWTT delivers a customised solution just for your business.
Want a customised compliance solution?
Our team will work with you to develop a plan that suits your business.
AWTT has a ‘people first’ philosophy and this is seen first and foremost in the standards we abide by with regard to electrical safety and compliance. More than that though, it also impacts the way we treat our staff and contractors, and how we partner with our clients.
Our logo is designed to help remind us of this philosophy. Nicknamed Pluggo, this happy guy appears on all compliant assets.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service, building an enduring working partnership and laying the foundation for future growth and success of your company and ours.
WHY CHOOSE AWTT?
- We are the industry leaders, having been testing and tagging for over 10 years
- We only conduct best practice testing – we test every item, every time.
- All of our Electricians have the correct licenses for all states and territories
- All of our staff have had thorough police and background checks
- We carry extended Public Liability insurance ($20million)
- We use purpose specific testing equipment that is suitable for sensitive equipment
- We do not franchise, so we maintain consistency in processes and testing procedures
- Our testing schedule is transparent and can be monitored by you
- We work with you to build a compliance program to meet your needs
- We take care of it all and make it seamless and easy to stay compliant