Sure, we do testing and tagging. But it’s the extra things we do that makes AWTT different. When you work with us, we:
- Work with you to design your compliance strategy
- Undertake all site inductions required
- Arrange the best time for testing to ensure minimal disruption to your business
- Ensure your staff are aware we are testing
- Apply barcoded asset tags to your cords and cables
- Supply ‘New to Service’ tags if required, for new items purchased between testing cycles
- Test for:
- Polarity AS/NZS3760
- Earth Continuity AS/NZS3760
- Insulation Resistance AS/NZS3760
- Differential leakage
- Touch leakage
- Load Functional Test
- Pre-load Test
- Apply easy to identify ‘Test Successful’ or ‘Test Failure’ tags
- Upload testing results to a Compliance Management System (CMS)
- Contact you proactively for re-testing
We can also do testing at our premises in Archerfield if needed. This is great for equipment used by your team outside of your premises. We also work really closely with your IT department to ensure that we are only testing and tagging devices that are actually actively being used by your business.
All compliance tasks should be recorded at the time of test, for reporting purposes. We have built a number of cloud based tools and systems, that allow us to load our test results as they happen. We call this our Compliance Management System or CMS.
Secure and with multiple backups, any of your nominated personnel can simply login and open any compliance report for any site, at any time and from any location. This is extremely useful for any internal or external WHS audits. These reports not only provide a summary of what was inspected and when, but will also list the results of individual tests thus demonstrating the asset is compliant with the current standards.