Residual Current Device Testing
Why do we test RCD’s? – RCD’s or Residual Current Devices are the industry name for Safety Switches. These switches are designed to ‘trip’ when an electrical event occurs in order to protect you and your staff from harm or even death. We test these to ensure that they are functioning as designed. The importance of this is pretty obvious!
We test these devices in accordance with AS3760:2010. Once complete, we will apply a compliance label to demonstrate this and to indicate the next testing date.
Let us assist you with making sure you are not only compliant, but are keeping your family and colleges lives safe.
Want a customised compliance solution?
Our team will work with you to develop a plan that suits your business.
AWTT has a ‘people first’ philosophy and this is seen first and foremost in the standards we abide by with regard to electrical safety and compliance. More than that though, it also impacts the way we treat our staff and contractors, and how we partner with our clients.
Our logo is designed to help remind us of this philosophy. Nicknamed Pluggo, this happy guy appears on all compliant assets.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service, building an enduring working partnership and laying the foundation for future growth and success of your company and ours.
WHY CHOOSE AWTT?
- We are the industry leaders, having been testing and tagging for over 10 years
- We only conduct best practice testing – we test every item, every time.
- All of our Electricians have the correct licenses for all states and territories
- All of our staff have had thorough police and background checks
- We carry extended Public Liability insurance ($20 million)
- We use purpose specific testing equipment that is suitable for sensitive equipment
- We do not franchise, so we maintain consistency in processes and testing procedures
- Our testing schedule is transparent and can be monitored by you
- We work with you to build a compliance program to meet your needs
- We take care of it all and make it seamless and easy to stay compliant